Greek Yogurt Fudge Pops. Three ingredient greek yogurt fudge pops – they taste like creamy fudgesicle & are incredibly easy to make. You use only two or three more ingredients if you want to add the chocolate or peanut butter shell. I love making these because they take 5 minutes to throw together and are a simple, healthy late night treat (& it’s okay if you eat four in a row like I did last night). Add a peanut butter swirl, chocolate chips or even crushed Oreos before freezing – there are so many options.
Home Cook’s Guide/FAQ
Which molds do you use?
These are the molds I use frequently and in this recipe. I love the size, how they hold up and how simple and easy they are. These popsicle molds also come with little bags to package them, which I love to do. I make a big batch and bag up a few at a time. It keeps them from getting freezer burned, but I also feel like I am opening up a little treat at the end of the day (or for lunch dessert).
Do I have to use plain greek yogurt?
I love to use plain, full fat greek yogurt for the creamiest result and the least icy freeze. But you can use your favorite greek yogurt flavor, no need to add the honey unless you want it a touch sweeter. Consider that the texture may be a little icier. Use a thick yogurt like Icelandic Skyr (I love Icelandic Provisions) for almost-as-good result.
Are there flavors other than chocolate?
Feel free to add 2tbs of strawberry, raspberry or even blueberry preserves to the yogurt instead of the cocoa! You also may only need a minimal amount of honey. Make sure to taste it and add more if you need. Raspberry with the peanut butter shell is one of my favorite combinations.
From the Kitchen
Connect with me!
Please let me know when you make this recipe. What version did you make? Did you make the chocolate shell? If anything, please come back and give this recipe a rating! You can also tag me on Instagram @quartersoulcrisis.
Greek Yogurt Fudge Pops
- 1 cup full fat greek yogurt*
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs honey
- pinch salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tbs coconut oil
Peanut Butter Shell
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Mix all Ingredients together. In a bowl & taste to your preference. Add more cocoa if you want it extra chocolatey. Add more honey If you want it sweeter.
- Add mixture to popsicle molds or dixie cups lined on a baking sheet. Add popsicle stick.
- Freeze 45 minutes to an hour or up to 8 hours.
- For chocolate shell: microwave coconut oil & chocolate chips In a small mug In 30 second Increments until melted. For Peanut Butter Shell: microwave coconut oil & peanut butter In a small mug In 30 second Increments until melted. Remove frozen popsicle from mold. Make room in freezer for a baking sheet. Line baking sheet with parchment. Dunk frozen pop Into chocolate or peanut butter & shake off excess. Freeze 30 minutes- 1hr. Dunk frozen peanut butter shell in chocolate If doing both. Freeze on baking sheet 30 mins to an hr. Serve. If you want, add some crushed Oreos while chocolate shell Is still warm!